28th July 2017 – Coming soon….
…our guide fuse box tripping issues!
27th July 2017 – PAT testing!
This is a just a note about how important it is keep up to date with PAT testing: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40595138 Feel free to contact us if you require an electrician in Poole or an electrician in Bournemouth and we will more than happy to provide you with a free estimate.
8th July 2017 – Reducing corporate costs:
Over the last few years at MBE there has been a huge increase in the amount of LED light which we have been installing throughout Bournemouth, Poole and the surrounding areas. The vast majority of all new lighting we are asked to install is now LED and we have also been carrying out a lot of retro fitting of LED lamps into existing non-LED lighting units. It’s not only our residential clients that are seeing the benefits of LED lighting, but our commercial clients are also realising that this is a necessary step to reduce long term business costs while being environmentally responsible at the same time.
We found this very interesting report – the graph showing the UK’s consumption is very worrying!
29th June 2017 – Fire Safety:
In the wake of the recent tragic events in London we would like to remind everyone to check that they have adequate fire and smoke detectors present in their home and workplace.
As well as fitting smoke/heat detectors, Dorset & Wiltshire Fire service are also advising not overloading an electrical installation. https://www.dwfire.org.uk/safety/safety-at-home/
For any advice feel free to give us a call and our electricians will be happy to help. Alternatively, we offer free estimates for all electrical work across the Poole and Bournemouth locations stretching out to wider areas in Dorset too. Visit us here to arrange a free estimate/consultation.
13th June 2017 – When a dog and cat were left alone! Watch this video (to the end!) from the Electrical Safety First site.
8th June 2017 – ‘Renewables provide more than half UK electricity for first time’
30th May 2017 – Beko tumble dryer safety notice.